Gibson / L-5 CES / 2005 / Natural / Guitar For Sale
2005 Gibson L-5 Custom - Natural incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Super clean 2005 Gibson L-5 CES in Natural finish. We bought this instrument from the original owner, there is barely any visible play-wear and the original frets are still in perfect shape. The 17" body features a solid spruce top, back and sides are made of highly flamed maple. The 3-piece (5-pc with the two walnut stripes!) neck is made of nice flamed maple too and has a medium c-profile shape, which is very comfortable to play. New Gibson L-5 guitars are usually very hard to come by, mostly they have to be especially ordered and have a long waiting time, Natural finished instruments are rare and cost more as the comon Sunburst finishes. The guitar comes including a certificate of authenticity and all hangtags, supplied from the manufacturer and its original black Gibson hardshell case with maroon interior.
- 17" hollow body with round cutaway,
- Solid carved spruce top,
- 3-piece set maple-neck with medium profile,
- Black headstock with MOP "Flower-pot" inlay,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Gold controlknobs (top-hats),
- Serialnumber on back of headstock and label,
- Back of peghead features black "Stinger",
- Multi-bound ebony fretboard with block inlays,
- Multi-bound tortoise pickguard,
- Incl. zertificate and all hangtags,
- Comes in its orig. black Gibson case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860