Gibson / L-7C / 1948 / Sunburst / Guitar
1948 Gibson L-7C - Sunburst
Beautiful 1948 Gibson L-7C archtop acoustic guitar in very good condition. 17" singlecutaway mahagony-body with figured maple back and arched spruce top. The previous owner installed a newer repro pickguard with an floating pickup system which sounds really good and works fine - a great improvement of versatility which could easily be removed without leaving a mark on the guitar if necessary. The string action is really great and it's a stunning sounding and playing guitar. It's very loud acoustically. Comes in its orig. brown hardshell case.
- 17" acoustic archtop with flamed maple back
- Bound - 17" single-cutaway body
- 2-piece flamed maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with split parallelogram inlays and 20 frets
- 6 orig. Kluson "no-line" tuners
- Adjustable rosewood bridge on wooden base
- 5-layer blk/wht pickguard
- Aditional Floating pickup on the newer repro-pickguard
- incl. orig. brown hardshell case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860