Gibson / Les Paul 1959 Joe Perry Aged & Signed / 2013 / Faded Tobacco Sunburst / Guitar
Gibson Joe Perry 1959 Les Paul Aged & Signed - Faded Tobacco Sunburst
One of only 50 made - Worldwide! Gibson Custom Shop Reissue of Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perrys 1959 Gibson Les Paul. "Murphy Aged" + played and handsigned by Joe Perry himself, this is #29 of only only 50 made! This instrument comes out of a collection - as new, no fretwear. Including all case candy, COA, guitar-strap and brown Gibson case with pink interieur.
- Mahagony-body with aniline dye,
- Handselected wo-piece flamed maple top,
- 1-piece mahagony-neck (rounded 59-neck profile),
- Hide glue neck-fit,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x Custmbucker AlNiCo III PickUps,
- Aged nickel hardware,
- Lightweight aluminum stop-tailpiece,
- Kluson Deluxe tuners,
- Finish: Faded Tobacco Burst / Murphy-aged,
- Incl. orig. Gibson Custom Shop brown case,
- Incl. leatherbound COA, hangtags, Joe Perry leather-strap.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860