Gibson / Les Paul Deluxe / 1970 / Goldtop / Guitar For Sale
Clean 1970 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop in very good/excellent condition. Besides a new Custom Shop pickguard and repleced tuners it's all original. The guitar has some wear (especially on the back) and some cool weather checking, typical for Goldtops of that age - but it's very clean compared to most of her sisters from that era. The neck is big - really BIG, a typical 1970 profile. Still has the original lightweight tailpiece as found on 68/69 Goldtops. The electronic is untouched with all 4 pots dating to 1970 (137.70.40). The two Gibson mini-humbuckers have the famous "Patent-Number" sticker on their backside and have outputs of 6,66K and 7,52K. This is an outstanding guitar and really one the last pievces that feel like the golden era guitars from the 50s. Great tone and a great chance to get a clean, affordable Goldtop, as 69 Models already scratching the 10K mark and 68 Models even fetch close to 20K! Comes in it´s orig. black Gibson hardshell case with yellow interior.
- Mahogany body with maple top
- Big and round mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays
- 2x "Pat.Nr.: Sticker Mini-humbucking Pickups
- 2x Spraque "Black beauty" caps
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to 1970
- Tune-O-matic bridge with studs directly into the top
- Orig. lightweight tailpiece
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case with yellow interior
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860