Gibson / Les Paul Deluxe / 1973 / Cherry Sunburst / Guitar
1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe in Cherry Sunburst finish, all original and in very good+ condition for its age. There is some play-wear and dongs, typical for a 46 year old instrument, but no bigger damages or repairs. The frets have been professionally renewed, action and playability is superb! Original electronic, both Gibson mini-humbuckers have the Pat.Nr.- decal at their baseplate and outputs of 6,22K and 6,50K, the 4x original pots are stamped 137.73.xx dating them to 1973. The guitar had have Grover tuners at one time, original Kluson "Double-ring" tuners are back on and work great. With a weight of only 4,16Kg, this Deluxe is rather lightweight for a 70s Les Paul, great player with super sound! Comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.
- Single-cut mahogany body w./maple top,
- Mahogany neck w./rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x Gibson mini-humbucking Pick-ups,
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to 1973,
- Pat.-Nr. tune-o-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners,
- Incl. orig. black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860