Gibson / Les Paul Gary Rossington / 2002 / Sunburst / Guitar For Sale
2002 Gibson Les Paul Gary Rossington incl. case and orig. wall display
2002 Gibson Les Paul Gary Rossington Limited Edition from a private collection in the same condition as it left the factory. This is one of the most sought after runs made by the Gibson Custom Shop - they're supposed to be some of the best sounding guitars they ever made. It's one of the first Tom Murphy Aged replicas of a legendary Les Paul - Gary Rossington's "Bernice" which is limited to 250 pieces. His original 1959 Les Paul has been analyzed and recreated and it even includes the screws on the headstock that have been installed for headstock repair of the original guitar. This example has an exeptional and wild looking flame top and a great round 59 style neck. Includes original Gibson wall display and brown Custom Shop case.
- Tom Murphy Aged
- Top: 2-piece flamed maple, book-matched
- Body: 1-piece lightweight mahogany
- Binding: Single bound, cream
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck-profil: Gary Rossington 1959 round
- Fretboard: 1-piece indian rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Scale: 24,75" (628 mm)
- Nut(width): Nylon 6/6 (42,8 mm)
- Pickups: Gibson 57 Classic
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, Toggle switch
- Bridge: ABR-1 tune-o-matic w/ 4 Thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Reissue Lightweight Aluminium
- Tuner: Aged gold Schallers
- Hardware: Aged Gold
- including Gibson case
- including original Gibson wall display
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860