Gibson / Les Paul Signature / 1975 / Goldtmetallic / Bass For Sale
Rare 1975 Gibson Les Paul Signature Bass in Gold Metallic finish, all original and in near mint condition. We bought this bass from the original owner, who only used it occasionally in the studio, therefore this bass is in near mint condition and shows barely any play-wear, the original frets are still in perfect shape, no weatherchecking, no damages or hidden repairs. The low-impedance PU together with the 3-position/phase/level switch delivers a varity of nice sounds. The body is a laminated semi-solid maple-body with sustainblock, the neck is made of maple as well, similar construction as the ES-335. The instrument has two outlet jacks and can be played "low impedance" or on any conventinal amp as well. Most notable players are Jack Casady from Jefferson Starship and John Stirratt. Comes in its original Gibson hardshell case.
- Bound- doublecutaway body
- Arched maple top with F-holes
- 3-piece maple neck w/20 frets
- Rosewood fretboard w/perl trapezoid inlays
- Adjust. stud/bridge tailpiece
- Black headstock w/Pearl Gibson-logo Inlay
- 2/2 "Open-back" tuners
- 1x low impedance pickups w/embossed Gibson logo
- volumen/tone control + phase/level
- Chrome/nickel hardware
- Gold finish (nitro laquer)
- incl. orig. black Gibson case w/maroon lining
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860