Gibson / Les Paul Special DC / 1960 / Cherry / Guitar
1960 Gibson Les Paul Special DC - Cherry incl. Gibson hardshell case
Super clean 1961 Les Paul Special in Cherry finish in excellent++ cond. and all original. Probably built in late 59, this LP Special still has the thicker C-shape ´59-style neck and potcodes = 134.95.50, dating them to 50th week of 1959. Nice lightweight and very minor play-wear, almost no fading, the finish is still full bright red. There was a little crack in the area aroound neck-heel which has been glued and oversprayed (the neck was never out!). Untouched soderjoints, all 4 pots are the original Centralab´s, dated to 1959 (134.59.47), two original "Bumble-Bee" capacitors and the two original P-90 "Soap-bar" pickups a well balanced with an output of 8,49k and 8,88K. The original "2/3 Kluson on the stripe" tuners are still in place and work fine. Lightweight and great tone ! Comes in newer Gibson hardshell case w/white lining.
- Solid mahogany body - double cutaway,
- Medium sized 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x perfectly balanced P-90s singlecoil pickups,
- 4x controls (2x Vol+2xTone), 3-way toggleswitch,
- Wrap-around aluminum tailpiece,
- 2x "Bumble Bee" Capacitors,
- 4x black Reflector knobs,
- Incl. newer Gibson hardshell case w/white lining
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860