Gibson / Melody Maker / 1965 / Cherry / Guitar
1965 Gibson Melody Maker - Cherry incl. black hardshell case
Clean 1965 Gibson Melody Maker - Cherry in very good condition for its age. The guitar has been played, but there is only minor play wear and some weatherchecking, typical for a 54 year old guitar. No repairs, cracks or other damages. The beautiful cherry finish hasn´t faded much and still is bright in color. It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm, the solid 1-piece mahogany neck has a big c-profile and a full 42mm nut width. The electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints. The 1-piece mahogany neck has a big c-shape, but is not bulky, verycomfortable to play. The original frets are still in great shape, the Maestro tremolo works smooth and stays in tune. Comes in black hardshell case.
- Solid 1-piece mahogany double cutaway body
- 1-piece mahogany neck - fullscale = 625mm
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets
- 1x original singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Tone- and 1x Volume control,
- Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- Kluson reissue machine heads,
- Single-layer black pickguard
- 2x black reflector knobs
- Incl. black hardshell case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860