Gibson / SG ´61 Standard Reissue / 1988 / Cherry / Guitar
1988 Gibson SG ´61 Standard Reissue - Cherry
Early Gibson SG ´61 Standard Reissue in very good condition. It's got some minor playwear and the hardware oxidized which gives it a great vintage vibe and look. The color is a dark cherry red which didn't fade at all. It's got two Bill Lawrence "The Original" Humbuckers and it's really resonant even unplugged. First attempt of a early ´60s SG reissue before Gibson started their Custom-Shop/Historic Collection series. Small pickguard, 1-piece mahogany neck (slimmer 60-profil), old Pat.No. tune-o-matic bridge and nickel hardware. Comes incl. later black Gibson hardshell case w/grey lining.
- Solid mahogany body,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/22 frets and crown inlays
- Vintage tulip tuners
- Bill Lawrence "The Original" Humbuckers
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3 way selector switches
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Finish: Cherry / nickel hardware
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case w/grey lining
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860