Gibson / SG Junior / 1965 / Cherry / Guitar For Sale
All original 1965 Gibson SG Junior - Cherry in excellent condition. It's still an early 65 Junior with all 64 specs, just like the wide 42mm nut width. It only has some minor playwear and little dings but no cracks or other damages, the original cherry finish has still a strong cherry color left. All original and untouched electronics - the 2 pots date to the second week of 1965 (123.65.02). The Dogear P90 has a great output of 8,05K. The neck feels just right, it's not too big and the guitar is pretty lightweight with only 2,95kg! Comes in black hardcase.
- Solid double-cut mahogany-body
- 1-piece mahagony-neck (nut width 42mm)
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and dot-inlays
- 1x Gibson P-90 "Dog-Ear" pickup w/black cover
- Nickel hardware
- Original 2x3 Kluson "on a plate" tuners
- Compensated wraparound
- Original Vibramate tailpiece (arm is missing)
- Small pickguard
- Lightweight and very comfortable to play
- Incl. hard case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860