Gibson / SG Standard / 1972 / Cherry / Guitar
1972 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining
Outstanding clean 1972 Gibson SG Standard in Cherry finish in excellent+++ condition for its age. The guitar is all original and has only some very minor playwear, the original factory frets barely show any play-wear and are still in perfect shape. Nice lightweight (3,14 Kg!) and the medium sized C-shaped mahogany neck is very comfortable to play. All original, no changed parts, untouched electronic with all 4 pots stamped 137.72.51, the two original Gibson "Tar back" humbuckers are well balanced and sound great in that guitar. Comes incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining.
- Solid, double-cutaway mahogany body.
- 3-piece mahogany neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- 22 original frets / block-inlays,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Tar-back" humbucking pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x 3-way toggleswitch,
- Small ´60s style 5-ply pickguard (blk/wht/blk),
- 6x Gibson "Tulip" Deluxe tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- Original "Harmonica" bridge,
- Stop-tail piece,
- Incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860