Gibson / SG Standard / 1984 / Walnut / Guitar
1984 Gibson SG Standard - Walnut incl. original brown Gibson hardshell case w/pink lining
All original 1984 Gibson SG Standard in Walnut finish in excellent condition for its age. The guitar has only some very minor playwear, mostly on the backside of the body, the original factory frets barely show any play-wear and are still in perfect shape. Nice lightweight (3,21Kg!) and the medium sized 1-piece mahogany neck is very comfortable to play. All original, no changed parts, untouched electronic with all 4 pots stamped 137.84.05, dating them to 5th week of 1984, the two Gibson "Tar back" humbuckers are well balanced and sound great in that guitar. Comes incl. original brown Gibson hardshell case w/pink lining.
- Solid, double-cutaway mahogany body.
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- 22 original frets / block-inlays,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Tar-back" humbucking pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x 3-way toggleswitch,
- Small ´60s style 5-ply pickguard (blk/wht/blk),
- 6x Gibson "Tulip" Deluxe tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- Nashville "Tune-O-Matic" bridge,
- Stop-tail piece,
- Incl. original Gibson hardshell case w/purple lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860