Gretsch / 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean / 1959 / Western Red / Guitar For Sale
1959 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean - Western Red inkl. original hardshell case.
After the huge succes of the 6120 Chet Atkins, Gretsch introduced the 6119 Chet Atkins in 1958 which was somewhat less ornate than the 6120 and included only one FilterTron pickup in the bridge position, old-style Bigsby and unbound fretboard! The guitar is in excellent++ condition, the original frets are in perfect shape, the unfaded red finish is still bright and shows almost no play-wear, some minor weather-checking, no belt-buckles rush and no binding-issues! One of the cleanest examples we´ve ever seen. Comes in its original, silver Gretsch hardshell.
- Laminated 16" maple-body w/cutaway (2 7/8"deep),
- 2-piece, medium sized maple-neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 21 frets and “thumbnail-inlays",
- 1x Gretsch “Patent Applied for” Filtertron Pickup,
- Factory Gretsch-bigsby tailpiece,
- 1x Volume-control + 1x Toneswitch,
- Bar-bridge on adjust. base,
- Black single-layer pickguard,
- Nickel-plated hardware,
- Incl. original silver Gretsch hardshell case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860