Gretsch / 6120 DC / 1966 / Black / Guitar For Sale
1966 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Black incl. original case.
Super cool 1966 Gretsch 6120 DC in Black, all original and in very good condition. What a stunning guitar with it's factory Black finish and the Nickel hardware! Only some minor play-wear, besides that the binding is a bit brittle like almost on every Gretsch from this period it's very clean. The medium size, C-shaped neck is very comfortable to play. Comes in its orig. silver Gretsch hardshell case.
- Laminated maplebody with two “fake”-f-holes
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized maple neck
- 6x original "open-back" Grover tuners
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays
- Factory Bigsby tailpiece
- Two Gretsch “Pat Applied For” Filtertron Pickups
- Master-Vol, Vol1, Vol2, PU-select, Tone, Kill
- Incl. orig. silver Gretsch case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860