Gretsch / 6121 - Chet Atkins / 1955 / Natural / G-brand / Guitar
1955 Gretsch 6121 - Chet Atkins incl. orig. Tweed case
1955 Gretsch 6121 - Chet Atkins all original and in excellent condition for its 63(!) years. The guitar some minor play-wear and little weatherchecking, but no cracks, repairs or other hidden damages. The two Darmond pickups have outputs of 3,28K and 3,43K and sound phantastic in that guitar. Early style Bigsby with fixed handle bar, G-brand body and a comfortable light weight of only 3,43Kg. The frets are in great condition, playability is superb! Comes in its original Gretsch tweed case.
- Semihollow singlecut maple body,
- Maple top with G-brand,
- Tooled leatherbinding w/Western motives,
- Setneck with 24 1/2 inch scale length,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- 22 frets and block inlays w/western motives,
- Gold pickguard w/Chet Atkins signature,
- 2x early DeArmond Pickups,
- 1x Mastervolumen, 2x individuel Volumen,
- 1x Toggleswitch, 1x Toneswitch,
- Adjustable compensated Aluminum bridge,
- Rare Bigsby B3 tremolo - tailpiece,
- incl. orig. Tweed hardshellcase.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860