Gretsch / 6122 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman / 1965 / Walnut / Guitar For Sale
1965 Gretsch 6122 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman - Walnut incl. orig. Gretsch hardshell case
1965 Gretsch Country Gentleman in near excellent condition for its age. These models are known as the "George Harrison - model" as George used this model in the Beatles. The instrument is all original, the binding has been repaired on a couple of places, but is in great overall condition. The original frets are still in great shape, the med.- to thick sized neck is very comfortable to play, everything works fine and the two original Gretsch PUs sound just great! The guitar comes with its original Gretsch two-tone grey hardshellcase with maroon velvet lining.
- 17" wide maple double cutaway body,
- 2-piece maple-neck /scale 24-1/2",
- Bound ebony fingerboard with thumbprint inlays,
- 22 frets + 1x Zero-fret,
- 2x original Gretsch pickups (1xFilter+1xSuper-tron),
- 2x Volumen, 1x Master-Vol., PU-Select, tone-control,
- Double String-mute damper with 2 small levers,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Orig. Gretsch/Bigsby vibrato tailpiece,
- Padded back,
- Including orig. Gretsch two-tone grey Gretsch two-tone grey hardshellcase.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860