Gretsch / 6122 Country Gentleman / 1967 / Walnut Brown / Guitar For Sale
1967 Gretsch 6122 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman - Walnut
Clean 1967 Gretsch Country Gentleman in excellent condition These models are known as the "George Harrison - model" as George used this model in the Beatles. The instrument is all original.. The binding has become a bit brittle, but it's still complete. The med.- C-shaped neck is very comfortable to play, everything works fine and the two original Gretsch PUs sound just great! The guitar comes with its original Gretsch two-tone grey hardshellcase with maroon velvet lining.
- 17" wide maple double cutaway body
- 2-piece maple-neck /scale 24-1/2"
- Bound ebony fingerboard with thumbprint inlays
- 22 frets + 1x Zero-fret
- 2x original Gretsch "Filtertron" pickups
- 2x Volumen, 1x Master-Vol., PU-Select, tone-control
- String-mute damper with 2 small levers
- Gold plated hardware
- Orig. Gretsch/Bigsby vibrato tailpiece
- Padded back
- Including orig. Gretsch two-tone grey Gretsch two-tone grey hardshell case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860