Gretsch / 6122 Country Gentleman / 1967 / Walut / Guitar For Sale
1967 Gretsch 6122 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman - Walnut
Super clean 1967 Gretsch Country Gentleman in excellent condition for its age. These models are known as the "George Harrison - model" as George used this model in the Beatles. The instrument is all original, except the Bigsby has been changed (same model!). The binding, which tend to become brittle on most models is in great shape, the med.- C-shaped neck is very comfortable to play, everything works fine and the two original Gretsch PUs sound just great! The guitar comes with its original Gretsch two-tone grey hardshellcase with maroon velvet lining.
- 17" wide maple double cutaway body,
- 2-piece maple-neck /scale 24-1/2",
- Bound ebony fingerboard with thumbprint inlays,
- 22 frets + 1x Zero-fret,
- 2x original Gretsch "Filtertron" pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 1x Master-Vol., PU-Select, tone-control,
- String-mute damper with 2 small levers,
- Gold plated hardware,
- Orig. Gretsch/Bigsby vibrato tailpiece,
- Padded back,
- Including orig. Gretsch two-tone grey Gretsch two-tone grey hardshellcase.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860