Gretsch / 6130 Knotty Pine (ex Brian Setzer!) / 1955 / Orange - ...4x Knoots ! / Guitar
1955 Gretsch 6130 Round-Up "Knotty Pine" - Ex-Brian Setzer incl. orig. Gretsch Tweed case
Super rare 1955 Gretsch 6130 Round-Up "Knotty Pine" with 4(!) knotts on front top! This guitar has been previously owned by Mr. Brian Setzer, the guitar is all original with untouched solderjoints. As you expect, this guitar has been played alot, so there is plenty of play-wear, and there are 4 closed holes around the toggle-switch, from something like an additional Toggle-ring. The backside has plenty of belt-buckles rush and the surface of the finish has plenty of weather-checking. Other than that, this rare guitar is in very good shape for its 62(!) years of age, low action - playbility is superb. Comes in its original Gretsch tweed case.
- Semihollow singlecut maple body,
- Pine top with 4 knots and G-brand,
- Tooled leatherbinding w/Western motives,
- Setneck with 24 1/2 inch scale length,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- 22 frets and block inlays w/western motives,
- Tortoise pickguard,
- 2x early DeArmond Pickups,
- 1x Mastervolumen, 2x individuel Volumen,
- 1x Toggleswitch, 1x Toneswitch,
- Adjustable "Melita" Synchro-sonic bridge,
- Cowboy-style beltbuckle - tailpiece,
- incl. orig. Gretsch Tweed hardshellcase.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860