Kramer / 450 B / 1978 / Natural / Bass For Sale
1978 KRAMER 450 B Bass - Natural inkl. black hardshellcase
This is a shortlived Kramer 450 B Bass in natural finish in very good condition for its age and all original. The construction of this bass was revolutionary back then in the 70s, using aluminum as a neck material. There are two walnut stripes inlays on the backside of the long scale 34" neck, the "sandwich" body is made of walnut with maple stripes. The bass has its own distinguish soud and this model is rather on the lighter side, as most of them where heavy. Comes in a newer black hardshell case.
- Solid walnut body - double cutaway,
- Bolt-on Kramer Aluminum neck w/wood inlays,
- Ebonol fretboard with 22 frets and dot-inlays,
- 2x Kramer dual soapbar pickups,
- 2x Volumen/2x Tone/1x Toggle-switch,
- 3L/3R Schaller tuners,
- Fixed bridge with 4-adustable saddles,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. black tolex hardshell case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860