Kramer / XKG-10 / 1980 / Natural / Guitar
1980 KRAMER XKG-10 - Natural inkl. orig. hardshellcase
Kramer started their XK-series in 1980 with two guitar- and two bass models. The XKG had a Flying-V style body and the Kramer-typical aluminum neck. It spots 1 DiMarzzio humbucker, a fixed bridge, 1x Vol/1x Tone-control amd Grover tuners. Revolutionary back then and still today: ...got it´s own, great sound because of it´s alu-neck construction. Incl. original brown tolex hardshell case.T
- Solid walnut body - Flying-V style,
- Bolt-on Kramer Aluminum neck w/wood inlays,
- Ebonol fretboard with 22 frets and dot-inlays,
- 1x DiMarzzio humbucking pickup,
- 1x Volumen/1x Tone-control,
- 3L/3R Grover tuners,
- Fixed bridge with 6-adjustable saddles,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. brown tolex hardshell case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860