LAG / ROXANNE FLOYD HOS / 1998 / Guitar
Gibson´s type sound but more modern and comfortable, more valid for shreders.
- 22 medium Dunlop USA fret maple neck and Indian rosewood fretboard
- Mahogany body (48mm.)
- Seymour Duncan pickups: TB4 bridge, SH-1 neck with push-pull in tone for single
- Bridge: LAG Floyd Rose type
Very well conditions, near new. Frets have some wear but are ok. It has only one owner. Included: original LAG hardcase, whammy bar, original keys, papers...
Send costs, VAT, Paypal and other taxes aren´t included.
Trades could be possible. Visit our web to see what gear we are interested in (Buy and Trades departments). We can be interested in other gear to resold (Ask us).
Vintage and Classic gear is available for renting too and well equipped small recording studio too (reamps, kemper profiles, etc...).
KITARSHOKAK is the brainchild of Aitor Sologaistoa, a musician who played in different style music bands (thrash metal, heavy metal, folk-fussion, pop-rock…) and who is currently interested in blues and old rock.
Aitor and KITARSHOKAK are based in Eibar, a small city in the Basque Country, in the North of Spain, which has a large industrial tradition. The Basque Country is well known both for its beautiful landscapes, the sea, the mountains, and for an awesome old culinary tradition full of affection. The Basque language is one of oldest languages in Europe and our name, KITARSHOKAK, is also a play on words in our language! Basque people are characterized by their seriousness and commitment and we are really proud of our own history.
The idea is to offer musicians an integral service, not only to be a mere shop. KITARSHOKAK offers these services:
- Sale-Buy-Trade shop: we can help you to find the gear you are looking for or to sell the gear you are interested in. We can assist in your purchases, we can also buy gear for our clients, arrange specific trades, intermediary assigments between buyer and seller (a safe way form to buy)… These are some important tips we can give you: don’t waste your precious time, choose the best option, invest your money wisely, and many more!
- Rent&Demo of vintage and classic gear. You have the opportunity to play or to have an enjoy-learning session in our showroom studio with our Vintage Gear Tour option or just rent it for your recordings or live performances. Ask us our updated gear list. You will learn to buy if you trust us and our philosophy.
- Studio Recording: record, mix, master, reamp, kemper profiles, production, arrangements…are up to you! (gear is the same of Rent&Demo vintage/classic gear)
- We are open to your requests: new ideas, proposals…
Our gear has been and is compared and it is definitely the best for our ears so far. You’ll have the best in your hands! ‘Picking the winners’ is our option in the majority of cases.
If you have planned to come over, we are ready to organize an engaging tour for you, including a guide to live concerts, fine old traditional meal visits, tourist circuits and, of course, our Vintage Gear Tour!). Feel free to ask!
With regard to myself, I am a musician and I have my own project, Nineu (‘Me myself’, in Basque language). Nowadays, I’m finishing my acoustic recordings and I’m looking forward to doing live concerts in the coming months.
Hoping you like this idea and the products we offer will grip you, have my warmest regards. I’ll see you around!
“Life is too short to be lived and enjoyed without music”
ACCEPTED TRADES (The value for this material will be considered under of 20% of resell value):
- Gear to resell
- Gear that we want:
- Gear that our customers asked us to buy:
Note: for trades, in first we must catch and then we will send our gear