Martin / D-28 Authentic 1931 / 2013 / Guitar For Sale
Martin D-28 Authentic 1931
Here to remind you why you fell in love with us in the first place, the new Authentics are constructed the old way - with hide glue, throughout, and historically-accurate detailing confirmed by using a CAT scan machine located at the Smithsonian Institute. Based on a 1931 D-28 in our museum, this guitar features Madagascar rosewood back and sides, an Adirondack spruce top, and authentic 1931 D-28 appointments, right down to the neck barrel and heel.
• Year: 2013
• Model: D-28 Authentic 1931
• Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
• Body Size: D-12 Fret
• Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
• Rosette: Multi-Stripe
• Bracing Pattern: Authentic 1931 X Brace
• Brace Shape: Scalloped
• Brace Material: Adirondack Spruce
• Brace Size: 5/16"
• Back Material: Madagascar Rosewood
• Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag Authentic
• Side Material: Madagascar Rosewood
• Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
• Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
• Binding: Grained Ivoroid
• Top Inlay Material: Fine Herringbone
• Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
• Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
• Neck Shape: Authentic 1931
• Neck Taper: Standard Taper
• Nut Material: Bone
• Headstock Shape: Slotted with 1931 Taper and Diamond
• Headplate Material: Madagascar Rosewood
• Headplate Logo Style: Stamped on Back of Headstock
• Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
• Fingerboard Material: Ebony
• Scale Length: 25.4"
• Neck Joins Body At: 12th Fret
• Number of Frets Total: 19
• Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 7/8''
• Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/4''
• Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
• Fingerboard Inlay Style: 1931 Golden Era Style Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
• Side Dots: Grained Ivoroid
• Back and Side Finish: Vintage Gloss
• Finish Top: Vintage Gloss
• Top Color: Clear
• Finish Neck: Vintage Gloss
• Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
• Bridge Material: Ebony
• Bridge Style: Authentic Belly - Glue in Long Saddle
• Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/8''
• Saddle: Bone
• Saddle Radius: 16"
• Tuning Machines: Nickel Side Mount
• Knob: Butterbean
• Bridge Pin Material: Faux Ivory
• Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
• Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
• Case: Ply Hardshell
Since 1966 we offer the best choice of musical instruments in Varese and surrounding region, with experience and passion. As for the guitar world, we have one of the best selections in Europe of boutique guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories.