NRG Effects / CYCLOPS ROARER / 2017 / Effect For Sale
NRG CYCLOPS ROARER - One Knob Gated Fuzz
JUST ONE AVAILABLE TO BUY NOW AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE!
LIMITED EDITION HANDMADE FUZZ PEDAL
- Lovingly and meticulously designed, handmade, hand-wired and hand-painted by Neil R. Grimes in Eastbourne, England, using all premium quality components.
- “Cyclops Fuzz Monster" hand-painted graphics with status LED eye volume control.
- Robust and trustworthy mechanical true bypass switching with the newly designed NRG switching circuitry to significantly reduce any pops and thumps that can occur when engaging high gain pedals.
- Standard 9VDC (2.1mm centre negative).
- Essentially all the same circuitry as the full size NRG ROARER but with just the single "LOUD" output volume control and preset for bold and aggressive gated fuzz.
- Lots of volume on tap with the LOUD control to give just the right mix, impact or to push your amp really hard.
- The gating effect of the CYCLOPS ROARER means that it is silent when not playing, kicking in with its bold high gain fuzz tone only when you play and spluttering out when the instrument input drops low.
- Unlike many fuzz circuits, the NRG CYCLOPS ROARER is designed to perform equally well anywhere in your signal chain with any guitar or bass. It is very happy after buffers and wah pedals and reacts extremely well and naturally to your guitar’s volume and tone controls.
- The small enclosure with top mounted input, output and 9VDC sockets keep the footprint of this pedal minimal, saving precious pedalboard space.
NRG Effects, UK
Original and custom effects pedals, lovingly and meticulously designed, handmade, hand-wired and hand-painted by Neil R. Grimes in Eastbourne, England.
All NRG Effects pedals come with a lifetime warranty which covers component and manufacturing defects for life to the original purchaser.
The warranty does not cover damage through misuse or improper handling, general wear-and-tear, or issues arising from modification and repair undertaken by anyone other than NRG Effects.
Any changes and modifications made by anyone other than NRG Effects will void the warranty.
We want our pedals to work to their best, so if you are having any issues with your pedal, please contact us and we can advise and help.
We love our pedals so are always happy to carry out repair work on them if ever necessary.
We would prefer to repair any NRG Effects pedals ourselves, even if the pedal or the issue is not covered under the lifetime warranty.
If we confirm that the issue is covered under the warranty, any work and the cost of delivery back to you will be covered by NRG Effects.
For repairs not covered by the warranty, any work and the cost of delivery back to you will be charged accordingly. Payment must be made before your pedal is returned to you.
Please contact us before sending your pedal.
You are responsible for delivery of your pedal to us for repair.
Upon receiving your pedal, we will assess and thoroughly test it before starting any work.
Should it become apparent that any issues are not covered by warranty due to general wear-and-tear, misuse or improper handling the cost of repair will not be covered by NRG Effects.
We will contact you to confirm any work to be carried out and an estimated cost before starting work.
Turnaround for repairs is dependent on our current workload, but we endeavour to have your pedal back with you happy and well as swiftly as possible.
We are able to accept return of pedals purchased from our online shop within 14 days of you receiving the pedal.
You will need to contact us before returning a pedal to agree the return and a refund.
Return delivery of an item is the responsibility of the customer.
In order to receive a full refund, pedals need to be in 100% working and cosmetic condition, complete with all original packaging.
Any refund will not be issued until the returned pedal has been inspected by NRG Effects.
If the returned pedal is deemed by NRG Effects to not be in 100% working and cosmetic condition, complete with all original packaging, then any refund will adjusted accordingly.
A full refund does not include any postage and packing costs.
We are unable to accept returns of custom ordered pedals.