PMC Guitars / Mamba / 2014 / White / Guitar For Sale
Design with Guillaume Robin from Serge & Serge
The Mamba is made of 3 pieces which are joined over the entire length of the instrument, because the center piece (padauk) is smaller than a conventional neck thru.
This results in two major advantages:
- Greater strength and better stability,
- Transmission to the whole instrument of the 6 strings' vibrations, because they are distributed on the 3 pieces and not just on the neck.
- Padauk & korina neck & body
- Ebony fingerboard (24 mini-Jumbo frets)
- Radius 12’ - 25’ scale
- Benedetti pickup special order
- Hipshot hardtail bridge
- Steinberger tuners
- Gloss finish, custom color light grey with purple reflects
- Mother of pearl inlays
As all PMC Guitars
- Handcarved neck and adapted to the choice of the musician,
- with hot rod 2-way truss rod and 2 carbon fiber rods.
- Handcarved Tusq or bone nut.
- Control cavity cover plate fixed with magnets.
- LaGuitare.com (french)
- Brice Delage demo
- Thierry Pontet, Montpellier Guitar Show (1/2)
- Thierry Pontet, Montpellier Guitar Show (2/2)
- Thierry Pontet, Mamba presentation (in french)
- Brice Delage, Montreal Guitar Show 2012
- Brice Delage, Montreal Guitar Show 2012 (instrumental)
- Flying Pooh live at Scène Bastille
- Presentation of the guitar in Guitar Chanel Interview
PMC Guitars, France
PMC Guitars is runned by Pierre-Marie Châteauneuf, who deals with custom handcrafted guitars, i.e. acoustic guitars, electric and bass guitars, as well as other string instruments like "Byblos", Innovation Award 2010, witch is an hybrid between oud (oriental luth) and guitar.
Other activities include repair and customing of all string instruments and teaching luthiery.
PMC Guitars, custom handcrafted guitars
"Custom" means that evrything is possible. You can select both woods and colors, and you can also have your own shape as well as an entire new instrument concept.
"Handcrafted" means that instruments are built by me alone with my own two hands. Of course I use wood machines, but they are simple traditional woodworking machines, therefore no CNC machines that work all alone.