Red Seven Amplification / Chaos Theory / Effect For Sale
Chaos Theory is thought to transform your single channel amplifier into a full three channel amplifier.
It have the classic layout like most of the amplifiers out there, plus a boost section (both volume and gain stages). VOLUME, TREBLE, MIDDLE, BASS and GAIN are used as on any standard amplifier, but when pushing the BOOST footswitch, you have a second choice for added GAIN and LEVEL for your solo parts.
Not a clone, Chaos Theory was thought of as a direct reply to many of our customers out there, who love to play their vintage single channel amplifiers, but are in need for some more gain options. FAT/NORMAL, this switch is a selection of two different gain levels for the whole pedal.
VINTAGE or MODERN. Set it flat or V shaped mid shift for the true metal heads.
- Volume: output volume control;
- High: control for the high section of the eq;
- Middle: control for the mid section of the eq;
- Bass: control for the bass section of the eq;
- Gain: gain control;
- Boost Gain: gain control for boost side;
- Boost Level: boost level for boost side;
- FAT/NORMAL: choose between two diferent structures of gain;
- VINTAGE/MODERN: choose between two different shapes of mid frequencies, first one is flat and second one is scooped;
- ON/OFF: on/off for the effect. Truebypass relay bases bypass;
- BOOST: on/off for the boost side, which is dependent by the distortion side. If the pedal is in off mode, by turning on/off the boost side, nothing will happen.
Red Seven Amplification, Italy
Boutique company base in Italy. We produce hi-end guitar amplifiers and devices with zero compromise philosophy.
Our products are 100% built in Italy into our facility and QC'd by founders.