Rickenbacker / 4001 / 1978 / Tuxedo White / Bass For Sale
1978 Rickenbacker 4001 Bass - Tuxedo White including orig. Tole case
Beautiful 1978 Rickenbacker 4001 Bass in desired and rare "Tuxedo White" finish. The bass is all original and in excellent, -near mint condition for its age. Almost no visible playwear, no weathercheckings, no cracks, repairs or other hidden damages. The medium-sized D-shaped neck is very comfortable to play, the original frets are still in perfect shape. Both trussrod work great and the neck is well adjusted for great playability and nice action! Nice weight, cool looks and great sound. Incl. original black Rickenbacker tolex case with black lining.
- Black, bound maplebody,
- thru-body maple/walnut neck,
- bound rosewood fretboard with tri-angle inlays and 20 frets,
- 2x Bar/-Horseshoe Pickups,
- Adjustable, -fixed bridge,
- 3-way switch 2x Vol/2xTone,
- 4x orig. two-per sides tuners,
- Untouched electronics with 4 matching pots dated 1977,
- comes in black Rickenbacker tolex case w/black lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860