Supernovafx Cort / MB Carbon Lava / 2016 / Carbon Fiber / Guitar
Engineered by SuperNova[fx], this guitar belongs to our section “UnStandard Mods”.
You can check all our projects at SuperNovafx.com
We conceive our “UnStandard Mods” projects as the maximum expression of R&D applied to musical instruments. We carefully choose series-produced standard guitars or even exclusive boutique collector´s pieces and, always trying to be respectful with its original character, we improve or modify it till we turn it into something quite unique and revolutionary.
In this specific piece, our MB Carbon Lava has been designed from a Cort MBC-1™.
– Designed from a Cort MB™.
– Brand new electronic circuitry:
- Vintage cable -external copper net shield.
- Copper Shielding.
- SwitchCraft™ Jack.
– SuperNova[fx] Bolt-On™.
– Red Carbon/Kevlar Fiber on top.
– Back side on “lava” finish.
– Back plates and neck logo plate made of Duralumin –Aircraft grade quality.
– Handcrafted engraved Duralumin plates.
– SuperNova[fx] PickGuard Inserts System™.
– Schaller™ Tuners.
– Brand new Tune-o-matic bridge installation.
– Neck curvature adjustment and fret work.
– New handcrafted neck “C” profile with Nitrocellulose lacquer finish (painted in black).
– FretBoard black painting.
– A2 metric Stainless Steel Screws.
- Bridge: Manson MBK-1.
- Neck: Seymour Duncan P90.
RAY PLANET GUITARS, Spain
RAY PLANET|GUITARS belongs to SUPERNOVA|FX, an R+D company based in Barcelona which, after several years of research, has been able to create a one of a kind product: a one-piece CNC machined guitar made out of a single solid block of aluminum:
- ONE MINUTE OF SUSTAIN
- ZERO GROUND NOISE
Welcome to the XXI century: RAY PLANET|GUITARS Machete Series (PCT patent applied).
Terms and Conditions Refund policy on mail order items.
If an item is received that is not per our detailed description in terms of condition or originality we offer a full refund policy of 7 days after receipt of item, no refunds will be accepted after this date.
When returning a product, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that any goods are repackaged securely and goods are recieved back in the same condition they were recieved in. Only when goods are recieved back in the condition sent, will a refund be issued. Refund Method Refunds will be made by the method of payment which was used to pay for the instrument/item ie PayPal to PayPal, Wire to Wire, Cash to Cash.
If you wish to return your purchase due to not liking the item we can offer a full value store credit than can be used against future purchases or offer a refund less 10% restocking fee , this is only applicable within 48 hours of receipt of goods.