Taylor / 814ce / 2021 / Natural / Guitar For Sale
The flagship of the Taylor line, the 814ce features the classic tonewood combination of Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce still delivers its characteristic blend of warmth, low-end presence and high-range sparkle, elevated to new heights by V-Class bracing. Notes sustain longer, allowing rosewood’s rich overtones to bloom with more clarity than ever, and the advanced bracing scheme introduces greater power and tunefulness across the entire tonal spectrum for a rich and expressive sound. New features include a radius-style rosewood armrest and smoked nickel tuners, along with 800 Series standard appointments such as a smoky ebony fretboard sourced from Taylor’s Crelicam mill in Cameroon, maple binding, rosewood edge trim, an abalone rosette edged with rosewood, and mother-of-pearl Element fretboard and peghead inlays. Comes in a Deluxe Hardshell Case.
• Grand Auditorium Shape – Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
• Sitka Spruce Top Wood – The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
• Indian Rosewood Body Wood – The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
• The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
• Venetian Cutaway – The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
• V-Class Bracing – A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
Scale Length: 25-1/2″
Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
Number of Frets: 20
Tuners: Smoked Nickel
Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Body Depth4 5/8″
Binding/Edge Treatment: Rock Maple
Top Finish: Gloss 4.5
Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
Backstrap Finish: None
Rosette Size: Single Ring
Bridge Inlay: None
Back/Side Finish: Gloss 4.5
Armrest Binding: Radius, Indian Rosewood
Backstrap Wood: None
Rosette Mat.: Abalone
Neck Width: 1-3/4″
Fretboard Inlay: Element
Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Pale Non-Figured Maple
Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
Neck Finish: Satin
Heel Length: 3-1/2″
Peghead Finish: Gloss
Peghead Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
Peghead Type: Standard
Peghead Purfling: Maple
Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
Peghead Inlay: Element
Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
Bridge Pins: West African Ebony with Green Abalone Dots
Buttons: Smoked Nickel
Fingerboard Ext: None
Edge Trim: Indian Rosewood
WELCOME TO OUR GUITAR BROKER SHOP HERE ON VINTAGEANDRARE.
WE SPECIALIZE IN SELLING THE HIGHEST QUALITY VINTAGE GUITARS AT THE MOST REASONABLE PRICES. WE ARE ALSO NOW CATERING TO THE COLLECTOR CAR MARKET & ALWAYS HAVE SEVERAL FABULOUS AUTOMOBILES FOR SALE. PLEASE CHECK OUR NEW WEBSITE OUT OR CHECK OUR "COOL CARS FOR SALE" SECTION FOR OUR CAR SELECTION.
THE GUITAR BROKER IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE OPENED OUR BRAND NEW FACILITY & WE'RE READY TO SHOW IT OFF. IT IS PACKED WITH ALL THE INVENTORY YOU ARE LOOKING AT ON DISPLAY FOR ALL OUR LOCAL FRIENDS & CUSTOMERS TO VIEW. IT ALSO HAS OUR GREAT SELECTION OF ULTRA RARE CLASSIC & COLLECTIBLE CARS, TONS OF PARAPHERNALIA & OUR PERSONAL GUITAR COLLECTION.
HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU, AS WELL AS OUR SNOWBIRDS & YEARLY TOURISTS, FACE TO FACE AGAIN.