Ashdown / 12-Band 600 Head / 2021 / Blue / Amp
After being asked by countless friends and Ashdown fans to re-introduce the formidable 12-BAND head, previously the MK-500. We are excited to release the amp at NAMM 21...
The 12-Band bass amplifier uses a sought-after Ashdown pre-amp featuring a 12-band graphic equaliser for the most versatile tone shaping available and Harmonic Emphasis to provide the ultimate in Hi-Fi for Bass. Coupled with balanced XLR instrument input and a simplistic design approach, the signal path is kept to an absolute minimum for maximum signal integrity and pure tone.
- 12 Band, legendary tone shaping The formidable 12-BAND EQ, previously made famous by Mark King and his Ashdown MK-500 has been faithful recreated to give you the ultimate in sound shaping.
- Harmonic emphasis control Add a Hi-Fi sound with high end boost. Get that new string sound every time but with the added ability to dial in how much you need.
- Connected With Speakon and Jack speaker outputs and effects loop built in the rear of the head you're covered for every gig situation.
- Power Output 600 Watts
- Power Requirement 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs 4 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum 4 Ohms Per Side
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects ReturnImpedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Preamp Tubes 1 x 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm) 385 x 240 x 315
- Weight (kg) 12.3
NordSound F:ma, Finland
NordSound is the official distributor in Finland for Green, Vintage, Fret-King, Franfret, Paoletti, Jakobsson, Smittyguitars and Tribe basses. Vintage and Dowina acoustics as well as Ashdown, Artesound, Brunetti, Red Seven and Taurus amps.
Pedals from Brunetti, Costalab, Crazy Tube Cirquits, Carl Martin, Cicognani, Foxgear, LAA, LunaStone, Mastro Valvola, Olsson, Taurus, Tsakalis, VS Audio and a few others.
All our products are orderable from our webshop on the NordSound website.
PRICES All products in our listings are VAT included. Sales to private persons within the SEPA community will include 24% VAT. Sales to companies with valid VAT number are effectuated VAT free.
Orders are normally handled within 24hrs, in special cases within 36hrs.
For international shipping within Europe we generally use the services of DPD
If you wish to pay by Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard credit cards, the Nord Sound only works with products and services, marketer, and will provide the products to the buyer. Responsible for any claims is Maksukaista/Paybyway
iZettle AB operates with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard payments, made by the seller of products and trade is between the customer and the between iZettle AB. The seller is responsible for all trade-related obligations. Maksukaista/Paybyway is also the payee.
Nord Sound will confirm e-commerce ordering, invoicing and send payment information to your email. They also appear on the screen after the order is confirmed. You can pay the bill the way you want. When a performance is reflected in our account we deliver the goods by the chosen freight method. Money transfer will take depending on the bank 1-3 business days.
Cash on delivery / COD
In Nord Sound's online store you can order products to the nearest post office or mobile service pick-up point and pay for your purchase pickup, pick-up point. Only valid for Finland, Sweden and Denmark!
works in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. Customer the service functions like a conventional online store.
RETURNS: Products purchased from NordSound have a 14 day return policy from the date our customer have received the shipment. Product returns must be agreed in advance by phone, nr. +358 406 810 910 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Only pre-agreed returns are taken into account. Products must be returned free from damages and fully functional, and all accessory parts included. The returned product must be in its original packaging as delivered from us. The product, of course, can be tested and tried before any desicion regarding a possible return. Opening the product packaging must be carried out with caution. Software or other sealed products can not be resturned once the product packaging has been opened. We don't accept returns by cash on delivery! We will do a refund to the customer's bank account after checking the product and verifing its status. If you return a defective product, we will make a damage report and send it in for service. The returned product will then be repaired or replaced if the warranty is still valid. The purchase price refund: NordSound will pay the returned products initial purchase price to the customer's bankaccount within 30 days of the return date. We reserve the right to inspect and approve the return shipments. If the returned product is not in its original condition NordSound reserves the right to reduce the value of the product or the value of any missing equipment. NordSound will contact the customer and give feedback regarding any price reduction.