Dag Pedals / SUPAMODEL MKII / 2020 / BLACK / Effect For Sale
Classic Fuzz tones
The second iteration of the Supamodel.
Powered by three metal can silicon transistors
1.5mm custom steel enclosure.
oint to point hand wired on stripboard
Powered by 9V DC supply only.
True bypass switch.
Create cutting classic rock tones,combining the gain knob with the tone knob lets you dial in lots of fuzz tones and adapt the Supamodel to different guitars and amps. The Supamodel responds also to your guitar volume, adjust the gain on the fly. Louder than any vintage germanium fuzz it excels at riffing rythm and soloing.
Place your Supamodel first in your signal chain or after truebypass pedals.
WELCOME TO DAG PEDALS, POINT TO POINT HANDMADE FUZZ PEDALS.
All DAG pedals feature:
- Point to point circuit wired in tagboard.
- 15mm folded Steel custom enclosure designed for live performance.
- Angled switch for easy operation, avoiding changing the pedal settings when pushing the switch.
- Though the enclosures are quite big, dimensions are optimized for pedalboards , input and output are located at the front not at the sides,saving space in your pedalboard and allowing for more pedals side by side (you can place more DAG’s in the same level on a pedalboard than MXR style for example).
- Proudly made in the Island of Mallorca.