Fender / Stratocaster / 1959 / 3-tone Sunburst / Guitar For Sale
1959 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. brown Fender tolex case
Super clean and all original 1959 Fender Stratocaster in excellent++ condition for its age, only a couple of dings keep that guitar from beeing a "minty". Only some very minor playwear, no parts have ever been changed, down to the original vintage frets, which are still in perfect shape. The original 3-way switch and the original tuners also have never been changed or replaced, untouched solderjoints - all three pots are dated 304.59.48. The 3 orig. "black-bottom pickups are perfectly balanced and have readings of Neck= 5,66K, Middle= 5,66K and Bridge= 5,67K. The guitar has all the desirable Pre-CBS features such as: green guard, Spagetti-Logo, clay dot - inlays and a nice slap-board rosewood neck, date on body in trem-cavity reads 11/59. The 1-piece maple neck has a nice mid-size C-profil and a comfortable light weight of 3,43Kg. The guitar comes in its orig. brown Fender tolex case w/yellow plush lining. A great souding guitar and a perfect investment!
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst ,
- 1-piece maple-neck w/small Pre-CBS headstock w/Spagetti-logo,
- Rosewood "slapboard" fretboard with 21 frets and clay dot inlays,
- 3x original "black-bottom"singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply greenish pickguard (crack-free!),
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- 6x orig. Kluson "single-line" tuners,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,
- Incl. orig. Fender brown tolex case with yellow plush lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860