Fender / Stratocaster / 1961 / 3-tone Sunburst / Guitar For Sale
1961 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. brown Tolex case
All original 1961 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst - a true road warrior! It's got honest wear from being played for decades... we're wondering what this axe has seen in it's life! Everything is all original, all 3 pots are dated 304.61.14, the three "black-bottom"-pickups have great matching outputs of 5,96K, 5,94K and 6,08K (N/M/B), neck and body-date are penciled 4/61 and 5/61, and the weight is a conveniently 3,41Kg. Nice darker chocolate "slabboard - sound" and perfect broken-in feel - the neck is as smooth as it can be... just perfect. Of course it's got all the desirable Pre-CBS features such as: green guard, spaghetti-logo and clay dots! Comes in it´s orig. brown Fender tolex case with yellow interior.
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst
- 1-piece maple neck w/small pre-CBS headstock w/Spaghetti-logo
- Rosewood "slabboard" fretboard
- 21 frets and clay dot inlays
- 3x original singlecoil pickups
- 3-ply greenish pickguard
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel saddles
- Incl. orig. Fender brown tolex case w/yellow plush lining
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860