Fender / Stratocaster / 1965 / Olympic White (REFIN) / Guitar
1965 Fender Stratocaster - Olympic White (Refin) incl. black Tolex case
1965 Fender Stratocaster which has been stripped and refinished in Olympic White in the 70s - according to the former owner who bought it in an Studio in London/England 45 years ago. Really outstanding sounding piece! This guitar is just a few weeks away from beeing a 100% 1964 - the neck is stamped 2 DEC 64 B and it still has the Greenguard. Other than the refin the guitar is all original, it's still an L-series backplate, the pots are stamped 137.65.01 and 137.64.28 dating them to the first week of 1965/28th week of 1964. The three "grey-bottom" PUs are dated to February 1965 and measure 5,80/5,08/5,67. The guitar is nice lightweight with only 3,74kg and the neck feels just perfect! Great broken in and it even has some nice figure! Comes in original black Tolex case.
- Solid alderbody in Olympic White (refin!)
- 1-piece maple neck + small pre/cbs headstock (DEC 64)
- Dark veneer rosewood fretboard with 21 frets
- Perloid dot inlays
- 3-ply greenish pickguard
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch
- 6x orig. Kluson "double-line" tuners
- 3x Fender "grey-bottom" pickups (dated Feb 1965)
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel saddles
- Incl. black Tolex case with orange interior
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860