Fender / Telecaster / 1971 / Blond / Guitar
1971 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig black tolex case.
1971 Fender Telecaster in blond finish with rare rosewood fretboard. All original and in excellent condition for its age (46years!). The guitar has some minor playwear, typical for a 46 year old guitar, the frets have been professionally renewed and will last another lifetime, the maple-neck has a nice rosewood fretboard, which is rare for that period of time. The neck is a bit on the bigger side but not chunky, very nice and comfortable to play! The guitar has the desired pre-74 "greybottom" pickup with staggered polepieces, the pots are dated 1971, the Bridge-PU is dated 1971 on its backside, the pickups have outputs of N=6,38 K- and B=6,104 K-Ohm. Lightweight with only 3,26 Kg(!) ...real fun to play! Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- Rosewood fretboard with black dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece w/3 pairs of double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860