Fender / Telecaster / 1971 / Blond / Guitar For Sale
1971 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig black tolex case.
1971 Fender Telecaster in nice aged blond color = great mojo! All original and in very good condition for its over 45 years! Some of the usual playwear, typical for a 47 year old guitar, the 21 medium frets will last another life, the maple-neck has a nice rosewood fretboard, which is rare for that time, most had a maple-fretboard. The neck is a bit on the stronger side but not chunky, very nice and comfortable to play! The guitar has the desired pre-74 "greybottom" pickup with staggered polepieces, all parts are original, both pots are dated 1966 which is quiet common till 1971, the two original singlecoil PUs have outputs of N=6,73 K- and B=6,17 K-Ohm. Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- Rosewood fretboard with black dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860