Gibson / ES-125 TDC / 1962 / Cherry Sunburst / Guitar
1962 Gibson ES 125 TDC - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. Alligator case
Nice 1962 Gibson ES-125 TDC in Cherry Sunburst in excellent condition for its age and all original. The Gibson TDC /T=Thinline, D=double, C=Cutaway) with 2-PU´s and single-cutaway is the most desirable version of the ES-125 line, this is a nice and clean example with strong neck-profile and the desired wide pre/-65 fretboard, ...very comfortable to play. Comes in its original Aligator soft-case.
- Archtop thinline, maple body with single cutaway,
- Maple back, mahagony sides,
- Medium profil mahagony neck with small headstock,
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays,
- 20 frets in excellent condition,
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 Singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control, 3-way toggleswitch,
- Gibson "Tune-O-Matic" bridge,
- Trapez Tailpiece,
- Chrome/Nickel hardware,
- Incl. original Gibson Aligator soft-case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860