Gibson / ES 125 TDC / 1966 / Cherry Sunburst / Guitar
1966 Gibson ES-125TD - Cherry Sunburst incl original Case
Clean 1967 Gibson ES-125 TD in Cherry Sunburst in excellent condition. Except for some very minor playwear and the typical weather checking the guitar is very clean. The color is still bright and strong! The guitar has been refretted and plays great. The nicely shaped full and round mahagony-neck and the light weight of only 2,56 Kg make it very comfortable to play. The two original Gibson P-90 "Dog-Ear" pickups read 6,70 K-Om in the neck- and 8,33 K-Ohm in the bridge-position. The TDC with 2-PU´s and single-cutaway is the most desirable version of the ES-125 line, this is a great playing guitar and a perfect future investment ..still cheaper than a new Custom-Shop guitar. Sounds very resonant! Comes in new black hardshell case.
- Archtop thinline, maple body with single cutaway
- Maple top + back, mahagony sides
- Round profile 1-piece mahagony neck
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays
- 20 frets
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickups
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control, 3-way toggleswitch
- Gibson "Pat.Nr." Tune-O-Matic" bridge
- Trapez tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- Incl. black hardshell case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860