Gibson / ES-175 T / 1976 / Winered / Guitar
1976 Gibson ES-175T - Winered incl. hard case
1976 Gibson ES-175 T in Winered finish. The Gibson ES-175T has only been built from 1976 - 1980 and is a thinline version of the regular ES-175 with less feedback problems. Except the thinner body, which also makes the guitar much more comfortable to play, all other options and measurements are the same. This guitar has been played quite a bit so it's got some honest wear, especially on the back of the neck. The puckguard and knobs have been replaced and there has been some work done on the neck joint at some point but it's fully stable and plays like butter. It has untouched electronic with two Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-Top" humbuckers N = 7,66K and B = 7,67K. Super lightweight with only 2,79Kg! It's a very resonant guitar with quick response and a warm balaned tone - a dream guitar not only for Jazz players! Including hardshell case.
- 16 1/4" wide Archtop body, single cutaway maple body, no center block,
- triple bound top + single bound back,
- 3-piece maple neck with small headstock and crown inlay,
- rosewood fretboard with paralleogramm inlays,
- 20 frets in perfect condition,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. stamped” Humbucker Pickups,
- 2x Volume, 2x Tone control, 3-way toggle-switch,
- Trapeze tailpiece
- Chrome Hardware
- Including black hardshell case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860