Gibson / ES-320 / 1971 / Cherry / Guitar
1971 Gibson ES-320 TD - Cherry incl. black Hardshell Case
1971 Gibson ES-320TD in Cherry finish in excellent condition for it sage and all original. The ES-320 is a rare and short-lived model from Gibsons ES-line to offer players a budget semiacoustic guitar. Still strong cherry color, no fading, very minor playwear, no beltwear on the back. The two single-coils sound great, and give that ES- a certain, interesting charakter. Comfortable to play and great sounding, untouched solderjoints. Comes in black 335 hardshell case with grey interior.
- Laminated maplebody,
- Set maple neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays,
- Bridge/-Tailoiece combination,
- 2x orig. Gibson Single-coil pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- Original pots (dated to 1966),
- 2x3 Kluson/Gibson doubleline tuners,
- Gold plated hardware, strong cherry color,
- Black hardshellcase w/grey lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860