Gibson / ES-330 TDC / 1967 / Cherry / Guitar
1967 Gibson ES-330 TDC - Cherry incl. original Gibson hardshell case.
Outstanding clean 1967 Gibson ES-330 TDC in Cherry finish in all original and near mint condition. One of the cleanest 330 we´ve had so far, the Cherry finish is still full and richt in color and dosn't show any fading at all. Barely any visible playwear, the original frets are still in great condition and will last another lifetime. The tuners have been changed to same style reissue-tuners, but no aditional, or oversized holes. The front of the headstock has an old, slight overspray about 3#4 cm, only visible under blacklight, which was done for cosmetical reasons, definately no repair or former damage! Untouched electronic, the two original P-90 Pickups have strong outputs of 8,61K and 8,76K and sound great. Lightweight (only 2,64Kg) and very comfortable to play! Incl. original black Gibson hardshell case with yellow lining.
- Double cutaway thinline maple body
- 1-piece mahogany-neck with medium profile
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid block inlays and 22 frets
- Pat.Nr. Tune-O-Matic retainer bridge with 6 single saddles
- Orig. trapeze tailpiece
- 6x original Kluson "double-line" tuner
- 2x P-90 Pickups with chromeplated "Dog-ear"-covers
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case with yellow lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860