Gibson / ES-335 T / 1958 / Sunburst / Guitar
1958 Gibson ES-335 T - Sunburst incl. orig case
1958 Gibson ES-335T in excellent condition for its age. This guitar is a real beauty, the body-front shows some mild "pinstripe-flames". All original condition with two orig. PAF-humbuckers and the "long-guard"-pickguard! The tuners have been replaced in order to safe the original single-ring tuners, which tips have shrunk (but are solid and stable!). The guitar came factory equiped with a lightweight stop teilpiece, there has never been a Bigsby or Trapez-tailpiece installed. The original finish on the front of the body has faded to a nice, warm honey-burst finish and is in excellent condition, with barely any weatherchecking or playwear. The fretboard has been professionally refretted, the playability is superb! Great 1-piece mahogany neck, with a big c-profil but not chunky and very comfortable to play. Comes in its original brown Gibson hardshellcase with pink lining.
- Laminated doublecutaway maplebody,
- 1-piece mahagony neck (large c-style),
- bound rosewood fretboard with pearl crown inlays,
- original factory lightweight stop-tailpiece (never had a bigsby on!),
- Gibson ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge with brass saddles,
- 5-ply "long-guard" pickguard,
- 2x PAF - humbucking pickups,
- Nickel hardware,
- incl. original brown Gibson 335- hardshellcase with pink lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860