Gibson / ES-345 TDSV / 1963 / Cherry / Guitar
1963 Gibson ES-345 in excellent ++ condition. The guitar is all original and amazing clean, the color is almost un-faded, there is almost no visible playwear. Only the gold plating on pickups and Bigsby is worn off a bit, otherwise it's also shiny. There is a factory stinger on the back of the headstock and the neck is a bit on the slimmer side but yet comfortable to play. The two super early Pat.No. pickups sharte the same specs with the late PAFs. There are two factory bushings covered by the "Custom Maade" plaque (studs and a stoptail are included so it can easily be converted to stoptail without harming it's collector's value). Outstanding instrument in collector's grade condition! Original hardcase in the same stunning condition is included, as well as the original Vartitone, ABR-1 and Humbucker instruction manuals!
- Laminated, multibound double-cutaway maple body
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid paralellogram inlays
- 6x Kluson single-ring tuner
- Black 5-ply pickguard
- Orig. factory lightweight stop-tailpiece
- 2x PAT-sticker - humbucker pickups,
- Varitone switch
- Gold hardware, strong Cherry color - almost no fading
- Original black Gibson hardshell case with yellow lining
- Including original Vartitone, ABR-1 and Humbucker instruction manuals
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860