Gibson / ES-355 TDSV / 1963 / Cherry / Guitar For Sale
Beautiful and clean 1963 Gibson ES-355TDSV in Cherry finish in excellent condition. Only minor playwear, mostly on the backside of the neck and the usual patina/wear on the gold-plating. The finish is still vibrant red and doesn´t show any fading, the original frets are still allright. Great wide nut width mahogany neck plus two amazing sounding original "Pat-No" humbucking pickups (the stickers are missing which is not uncommon. Basically the 1963 Humbuckers are PAF pickups with Pat-No, decal stickers - the same pickups). The saddles of the ABR-1 bridge have been replaced with newer ones. Great neck profile, on the thinner side, with the typical 355 rounded binding/fingerboard edges. Super comfortable to play! Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case with yellow lining.
- Laminated, multibound doublecutaway maple-body
- 1-piece mahagony neck
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP - block inlays
- Gibson Custom headstock w/binding and split-diamond inlay
- Bound brown tortoise pickguard
- Original factory Maestro tremolo tailpiece
- 2x original - humbucker pickups
- Gold hardware, strong Cherry color - almost no fading
- Original black Gibson hardshell case with yellow lining
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860