Gibson / ESs-335 TDC / 1973 / Cherry / Guitar
1973 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry incl. black hardshell case
Nice 1973 Gibson ES-335TDC in strong, unfaded cherry finish. The guitar is in excellent cond. and all original, except for a prof. conversion to stoptail-piece and the tuners had been changed to Grovers at one time, period-correct Kluson "doublering" tuners are back in now, no aditional holes. Both pickups are the original Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-top" humbuckers with their stickers on the backplate. The medium sized c-shape neck feels comfortable, the frets are medium jumbos in perfect shape, which definately improved playability. Comes in black hardshell case w/grey interior.
- Laminated maple-body,
- Set mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with blockmarker inlays,
- Stoptailpiece conversion,
- Gibson ABR-1 adjustable bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. T-Top" pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- Original pots (137.73.23),
- 6x Kluson Doublering tuners,
- chrome hardware, strong cherry color,
- Incl. black hardshell case w/grey lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860