Gibson / Explorer / 1976 / Ebony / Guitar
1976 Gibson Explorer - Ebony incl. orig. Gibson Explorer HSC
1976 Gibson Explorer in rare Ebony finish 1976 was the first year for the new Gibson Explorer after its discontinue in 1959! They only made aprox. 2000 Explorers in 1976 and only 104(!) of them where black (most of them came in natural). This guitar has an comfortable shaped D-style neck - not too skiny and two original Gibson "Tar back" humbucking pickups. Lighweight and very comfortable to play. The guitar is all original and in very good condition for its age, some beltbuckles-rush on the backside of the body and a few dings on the lower side of the body, no weather-checking, cracks or repairs, the frets are still in great shape. Comes in it´s original black hardshell case with violet interior.
- Mahogany offset-shaped body,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and dot inlays,
- 2x Vol./1x Tone - gold speed knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Tar back" humbucking pickups,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge w/bolts directly into the top,
- 6x original Kluson "double-line" tuners in/line,
- Gold plated harware,
- Original black Gibson case w/violet lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860