Gibson / Hummingbird / 1967 / Natural / Guitar
THIS GUITAR IS ON HOLD FOR THE MOMENT.
Here is a beautiful blonde Gibson Hummingbird from 1967.
There is something magical about those Humminbirds from the sixties. From Bob Dylan to Keith Richards and Mick Jagger, which famous guitarist didn't play it?
This Hummingbird has been played alot and with good reason. We have had a few Hummingbirds in the shop over the last year and this in our opinion the best sounding one! It sounds very open, warm and balanced. A guitar with great character and history !
- Serial number: 370044
- Headstock : Original tuners with beautiful keystone buttons. Crown peghead pearl inlay. Pearl Gibson logo
- Mahogany neck, action very good, excellent playability, truss rod working, no need for neck reset & never had one - Frets: had a refret, frets are in good condition
- Bound indian RW fingerboard with double parallelogram inlay
- Spruce top with a few glued cracks - stable
- Original Hummingbird engraved pickguard - glued crack
- Original indian RW bridge with newer non-adjustable saddle
- Mahogany back & sides. 2 glued cracks on the back.
- Comes with non-original hard shell case.
Mojo Guitar is Belgium's online vintage guitar specialist , with:
We are located in Belgium, in Sint-Martens-Latem (near Ghent).
The shop is open on appointment only.
Email : email@example.com
We prefer payment by bank transfer. Paypal upon request.