Gibson / Hummingbird Alice Cooper / 1968 / Sunburst / Guitar
This guitar is for the player and the collector among us !
It's a real treat for the eye and the ear. It has a beautiful vintage look and that typical tone, where vintage Gibson acoustics are known for.
Vintage Hummingbirds always have that special aura around them but this one has more than most. It has been a great guitar for Michael Bruce, the guitarist of Alice Cooper, he states himself in the accompanying letter. He is thinning out his herd and would like someone else to enjoy it.
This guitar is well worn but this means it has been played alot and it has life in it for many, many more years !
It is fully original had only minor repairs in the past, see below
- Kluson Deluxe vintage tuners
- Crown inlay on headstock with Gibson Logo
- Mahogany neck with bound indian rozewood fretboad, good playability , not in need for neck reset
- 14 frets to the body
- 24,75" scale length
- Double parallellogram pearl inlays
- Frets in good condition
- Original cherry sunburst finish, with beautiful cracking
- Top: sitka spruce, 1 glued top crack (stable)
- Back and sides: mahogany, 1 smaller, glued, stable crack on the back
- Long ornate Hummingbird pickguard
- Indian rozewood bridge with black bridge pins with inlays
- Comes with original Gibson Case
- Comes with the accompanying letter of Michael Bruce and a picture of him playing the guitar.
Mojo Guitar is Belgium's online vintage guitar specialist , with:
We are located in Belgium, in Sint-Martens-Latem (near Ghent).
The shop is open on appointment only.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We prefer payment by bank transfer. Paypal upon request.