Gibson / Les Paul Custom / 1981 / Sunburst / Guitar
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Clean 1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Sunburst finish! All original and in very excellent condition for its age. Some minor playwear and some minor finish checking, mostly on the backside of the neck but no repairs and no damages. The golden hardware shows some fading, typical for a 35+ year old guitar. Nice and comfortable, medium size c-shaped neck with the original factory frets, still in perfect shape. Original pots, the two orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-top" humbucking PUs have well-balanced outputs of aprox. 7,4K and 7,5K and sound great in that guitar. Incl. orig. black Gibson hardshell case w/red interior.
- Mahagony body and mahagony neck,
- Maple top in "Sunburst" nitro-finish,
- Ebony fretboard with 22 original frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-top" humbuckers,
- Gold hardware,
- Orig. Gibson tuners w/cranks!,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Original black Gibson hardshell case with red interior.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860